20 Reasons To Choose T-L Pivots
- It was the only system with continuous movement: uniform water application
No start and stop of the drive train means less wear and tear on all components and an Improved water pattern without spoking.
- Safe and simple to operate and understand
No high voltage on the system structure.
- No lightning damage
Because there are no high voltage components, you don’t have to worry about lightning strikes.
- Minimum maintenance alignment
No micro switches or contacts to worry about.
- Alignment valve with 8-year warranty
Long warranty for added assurance.
- No center drive gearboxes
Motors coupled to final drive for higher drive efficiency.
- No exposed drive shaft
No crop wrapping, no u-joints with either planetary or worm drive.
- Industry-leading gearbox warranty
Planetary drive: 8 years or 24,000 hours.
Worm drive: 8 years or 16,000 hours.
- Speed, direction and machine management control options
From remote location, at pivot point or at end tower. An Alarm panel is also available.
- Conoco Hydroclear TM hydraulic fluid
Environmentally friendly for the life of the system.
- Hydraulic pump
Long service life. Speed PSI and flow are all variable.
- Hydraulic tank
Simple to maintain, no adjustments required or gauges to set.
- End gun booster
Hydraulic drive. No voltage is required.
- End gun shut-off
Hydraulic cylinder. Fast/positive on to off action.
- Only towable system offered with lift jacks
No extra mechanical jack needed or tractor required to convert towers to a towable position.
- Only towable system offered with planetary gears
No drive shafts and u-joints to disconnect and reconnect.
- Financing with T-L Credit Company
Competitive rates and financing with people you know.
* Some state limitations apply
- Support from us on product design, installation & service
B & B Irrigation Specialists have over 40 years of experience in the West.
- The lowest annual maintenance cost in the industry
Saves you money year after year.
- A full 98% of T-L Irrigation customers say they will buy another system!
Information from the annual T-L customer satisfaction survey.
When you add it up…the choice is simple!
|I don't know what it is, but I also don't seem to have as much trouble with the nozzles clogging up on the T-L units as I do with the other units.|
|We believe that with proper maintenance our T-Ls will run until they're 50 years old.|